I am committed to providing the highest calibre of professional service possible, ensuring that I listen to and meet my clients expectations. With over 40 years of real estate experience, I believe there is no substitute for aggressive promotion, marketing, networking, and a thorough knowledge of the product. I work tirelessly to ensure that your goals will be realized.
- Prior to 1999 I spent 20+ years managing and developing two very extensive real estate portfolios: office towers, hotels, resorts, shopping centers, raw land subdivisions and condo developments.
- Obtaining my real estate license in 1999, I specialized in the area of recreational island real estate. Since 2000, my marketing efforts account for over 90% of the Gambier Island land sales and over 72% of the total Howe Sound Sales.
- In 2011 I expanded my market service area from the islands to include West and North Vancouver a logical progression since I have spent over 30 years living and raising a family in this community.
- 3rd generation Vancouverite graduated from Magee High School
- Attended University of Oregon and graduated from UBC
- Sports enthusiast – past President of West Vancouver Track & Field Club, Past Director of Vancouver Thunderbirds Track & Field Club, biked the Gran Fondo, swam in the Coho Open Water Swim, participated in triathlons, skiing,
- I enjoy boating ,sunny days, and calm waters
- I am passionate about life,love my friends,and cherish my family
- I have never been one to watch the world go by..I want to be part of it and want to make a difference