Brigade BayGambier Island
The vibrant community of Brigade Bay is located on the eastern shore of Gambier Island a mere 10 minute boat ride from Lions Bay Marina, West Vancouver. All 68 properties are waterfront and have individual drilled wells. The Brigade Marina is for the exclusive use of the property owners. Over 50% of the properties have been or are now being developed.Brigade Bay is a true community of involved ,caring,and fun loving people.
$165,000 – $399,000
Steps to Swimming Beach
220′ Mid Bank Frontage (approx)
Easy to Build Sites
350′ Mid Bank Frontage (approx)
Fabulous Waterfront Value
220′ Low-Mid Bank Waterfront
Septic Approved – Field Installed
- 68 Lot Waterfront Subdivision
- Sold out in 2 phases the summers of 2004 & 2005
- Average lot size is 5 acres
- All properties have their own drilled wells (well logs available)
- All properties have proven septic fields.
- Easy to develop building sites
- There is no requirement to build
- Zoned Rural Residential
- Zoning permits the construction of 2 separate dwellings
- All properties have access to a beach
- The subdivision has its own barge landing area
- A developed a well surfaced road network with the subdivision
- All properties owners have the exclusive use of the large and protected marina
- As of 2017 approximately 50% of the properties have been developed
- As of 2017 there is one full time couple and 2 more that spend up to 10 months a year
- A wonderful community, always a helping hand and cold drink available
- Access by private boat, water taxi or a scheduled water taxi run during the summer Friday & Sunday evenings
Brigade Bay Lot #15
2.25 acres of completely useable lush green vegetation with 95′ of beach frontage. Picture perfect protected bay ideal for the little ones to spend hours hunting for crabs, swimming, and building rafts while you quietly enjoy reading that book. Gently sloping toward the beach with several easy to develop building sites. Zoning permits 2 dwellings there is an existing drilled well. Views of the Bay & North Shore Mountains. A very bright lot with sun all day.
2016 Taxes $1,326.05
Well depth 105′ 12 gpm
Brigade Bay Lot #37
5.2 acres of breathtaking views mid to high bank waterfront, with approximately 300’ of frontage. Lot 37 has several good building sites, a drilled well, zoning permits two dwellings, and there is no requirement to build.
2016 Taxes $995.14
Well depth 222′ 4 gpm
Brigade Bay Lot #38
5.2 acres of fabulous views mid to high bank waterfront, with approximately 220’ of frontage. Lot 38 has several very easy to develop building sites with huge views of Howe Sound and the North Shore Mountains, a drilled well, zoning permits two dwellings, and there is no requirement to build.
2016 Taxes $880.71
Well depth 125′ 1 gpm
Brigade Bay Lot 67
37.4 acres of low-mid bank waterfront with approx. 220’ of accessible waterfront. Fantastic views of the North Shore mountains, drilled well, septic approved and INSTALLED, private year-round marina, and zoning permits two dwellings. This legacy property is a must see.
2016 Taxes $1,607.14
Well depth 245′ .5 gpm
The active and engaged community of Brigade Bay is 68 property owners, with a common private marina that is used by all owners.
All this fifteen minutes by boat from Lions Bay West Vancouver, under 1 hour from Downtown Vancouver.