Brigade Bay Lot 37Gambier Island
Several High Bank Building Sites
Brigade Bay Lot #37 Gambier Island 5.21 acres of east facing views. This is a high bank property with limited to no direct water access. There are several huge view easy to develop building sites. The pictures only begin to show the view potential one needs to do some select tree clearing to uncover the true glitter of this gem. The existing drilled well is producing a very healthy 4gpm.
Swim at the beach nestled between lots 12 and 15 this is a picture perfect protected bay ideal for children to spend hours hunting for crabs, swimming, and building rafts while you quietly enjoy reading that book.
Brigade Bay has its own year-round marina for the exclusive use by the 68 property owners. Over half of the Brigade Bay properties have been developed, zoning permits two dwellings, there is no requirement to build. Fifteen minutes by boat from Lions Bay West Vancouver, under 1 hour from Downtown Vancouver.
Lot 37 DL 1780 Group 1 NWD Plan BCP21241
Taxes $703.50 (2017)
Annual Home Owners Fee $1060.00 ( road & dock maintenance)
Well: 4 gpm
- 68 Lot Waterfront Subdivision
- Sold out in 2 phases the summers of 2004 & 2005
- Average lot size is 5 acres
- All properties have their own drilled wells (well logs available)
- All properties have proven septic fields.
- Easy to develop building sites
- There is no requirement to build
- Zoned Rural Residential
- Zoning permits the construction of 2 separate dwellings
- All properties have access to a beach located between lots 11-15
- The subdivision has its own barge landing area
- A developed a well surfaced road network with the subdivision
- All property owners have the exclusive use of the large and protected marina
- As of 2017 approximately 50% of the properties have been developed
- As of 2017 there is one full time couple and 2 more that spend up to 10 months a year
- A wonderful community, always a helping hand and cold drink available
- Access by private boat, water taxi or a scheduled water taxi run during the summer Friday & Sunday evenings