Douglas Bay Lot 3Gambier Island
Douglas Bay Lot 3
5.3 Acres Beach Access
Drilled Well, Private, Common Docks
Easy To Develop Views
- 53 Lot Bare Land Strata Waterfront and Non-waterfront Subdivision
- A 5 phased development ( November 2004 to October 2006)
- Average lot size is 3.7 acres
- The first 66 feet from high water mark inland is Crown Land
- All properties have their own drilled wells (well logs available)
- All properties have proven septic fields.
- Easy to develop building sites
- There is no requirement to build
- Zoned Settlement Residential
- Zoning permits the construction of 2 separate dwellings
- All properties have access to a beach
- The subdivision has its own barge landing area
- A developed a well surfaced road network with the subdivision
- All properties have use the 2 common docks the dock fronting lot 2 is 12′ x 120′
- Specific properties have use of 2 exclusive docks
- Maximum boat size is 25′
- Many owners have installed their own private dock
- 20 minutes by private boat or water taxi from Lions Bay!
Douglas Bay Lot 3 Gambier Island is a very special 5.3 acre beach access property. Acreages like this are rare, a gently sloping terrain provides for a very easy to develop property ,there are a few picture perfect meandering creeks, clearing trees on the property will open up the breathtaking views of Anvil Island and Howe Sound. Fabulous all day sun exposure and privacy. The large common dock 12′ x 120′,(1 of 4 docks at Douglas Bay) is literally a 2 minute walk away. There is no requirement to build so come and set up camp while you day dream about your island getaway.This property has its own drilled well and designated septic field. If all this is not enough the small bay and beach fronting this property will provide endless hours of fun from swimming, raft building, launching your kayak, to evening campfires. Do not miss this unique offering, all the boxes are checked!
30 minutes by boat from Horseshoe Bay West Vancouver.
Title: SL 3 DL 2979 Group 1 NWD Strata Plan BCS1539
2019 Taxes: $495.59
Strata Fees: $600 / year for Road and Dock Maintenance
Well: 4 gpm