Douglas Bay Lot 36Gambier Island
Douglas Bay Lot 36
3.7 Acres High Bank Waterfront
“Fully Kitted Out” for Immediate Enjoyment
Drilled Well, Very Private,Magical Views
Two Common Docks
- 53 Lot Bare Land Strata Waterfront and Non-waterfront Subdivision
- A 5 phased development ( November 2004 to October 2006)
- Average lot size is 3.7 acres
- The first 66 feet from high water mark inland is Crown Land
- All properties have their own drilled wells (well logs available)
- All properties have proven septic fields.
- Easy to develop building sites
- There is no requirement to build
- Zoned Settlement Residential
- Zoning permits the construction of 2 separate dwellings
- All properties have access to a beach
- The subdivision has its own barge landing area
- A developed a well surfaced road network with the subdivision
- All properties have use the 2 common docks the dock fronting lot 2 is 12′ x 120′
- Specific properties have use of 2 exclusive docks
- Maximum boat size is 25′
- Many owners have installed their own private dock
- 20 minutes by private boat or water taxi from Lions Bay
The ever popular Douglas Bay Development consists of 53 water and non waterfront acreages located at the north east corner of Gambier Island, a quick 20 minute boat ride from Lions Bay West Vancouver. Lot 36 is a very private 3.7 acre high bank waterfront lot with a very easy to develop building site providing fabulous views of the waters of Howe Sound..
The property has it’s own drilled well which is fully operational and is fully kitted out for your camping/glamping experience while you plan for that dream cottage.
The following is a list of included items:
-2009 Wildwood LE Travel Trailer 22ft
– Slumber Queen Camper
– 1995 GMC Yukon 4×4
– Shed with fully functioning well pump ( just plugs into generator)
– Propane shower which is attached to side of shed.
– play area.
-All pots, pans and dishes in Travel trailer.
-BBQ and outdoor fillet table
-2x picnic tables.
This property enjoys all day sun and the use of 2 large common docks ( maximum boat size 25′) . Douglas Bay is a vibrant community of always helpful, but respectful of privacy individuals and families. Hiking trails and beaches!
Lot size: 3.7 Acres
Title: SL 36 DL 2979 Group 1 NWD Strata Plan BCS1539
2020 Taxes: $501.26
Strata Fees: $600 / year for Road and Dock Maintenance
Well: 3 gpm