Fircom Plateau Lot 47Gambier Island
Fircom Plateau Lot 47
5 Acres Expansive Breathing Taking Views
Main Cottage, Guest Cabin, Studio/Second Guest Cabin
- About The Fircom Community
- Fircom Lot 47 Description
- Fircom Lot 47 Details
- Fircom Lot 47 Plans and Forms
Fircom Plateau Community Fast Facts
- 60 Non waterfront view properties
- A 3 phase development ( 2006-2008)
- A fabulous community of great people
- 5 properties occupied full time
- Lot size 5 acres
- All properties have their own drilled well (well logs available)
- Properties have proven septic fields.
- Easy to develop building sites
- Driveways to the suggested building sites
- No requirement to build
- Zoned Settlement Residential
- Zoning permits the construction of 2 separate dwellings
- Beach access
- Barge landing area
- A developed road network with the subdivision
- Access to the government dock
- Fantastic views and sun exposure
- Scheduled 20-25 minute water taxi service from Horseshoe Bay West Vancouver on specific days
This magical 5 acre property is located at the top of the Fircom Plateau community and bordering Halkett Bay Marine Park . South facing you enjoy all day sun and the most breathtaking views of Howe Sound. I imagine family and friends gathering around an outdoor fire pit on the large patio area watching the world pass by as you are making smores and enjoying your favourite beverage. The family that has so lovingly developed the land has done all the heavy lifting for you.
The following is a quick summary of the building on site.
- Main Cottage is 1200 square feet and has been permitted. The construction has been complete to lock up; roof, siding, soffits, windows and doors are in, wrap around deck, but the interior remains unfinished awaiting your imagination.
- Guest Cabin is 10 x 12, insulated and heated with room for a double bed on the ground floor and 3 bunks upstairs. Use this cozy space while you complete the main cottage.
- Art Studio or Second Cabin is another 10 x 12 building that served as an inspirational area for some of Kandice’s work Kandice Keith
- Workshop 8 x 12 every recreational property needs one of these
- Really cool tree fort
- Large patio areas
- Outdoor Shower and Washroom, start or finish the day using your propane heated on demand outdoor shower..luxury. With a separate entrance there is a composting toilet and wash basin.
Privacy, peace, and nature are the words that come top of mind. If all this is not enough there is an amazing 220’ well producing 4 g.p.m. We are not finished you have your own marker buoy located adjacent to the government dock to tie up your boat if you have one, although this is by no means is a must as there is a scheduled weekend water taxi service from Horseshoe Bay West Vancouver a mere 20 minutes a way.
This is a very special opportunity; you can be enjoying island life immediately as you put your personal stamp on the last phase of this project.
Priced well below assessed value.
Civic Address: 714 Jay Road
Title: Lot 47 District Lots 1565 and 1566 Group 1 NWD Plan BCP39733
Lot Size; 5 acres
2019 Taxes: 837.48
Homeowners Annual Association fee: $500 / year for Road and Dock Maintenance
Well: 220 ‘ Depth and 4 g.p.m.
- Main Cottage
- 40 x 30 (1200 square feet) permitted and done to lock up
- All the heavy lifting has been done
- The interior awaits your imagination
- Guest Cabin
- 10 x 12 double bed down and 3 bunks up
- Heated and insulated
- Settle in here while you complete the Main cottage
- Art Studio or a Second Cabin
- 10 x 12
- The current owner Kandice Keith produced many inspired pieces here
- 8 x 12
- Outdoor Shower and Washroom
- Fabulous outdoor shower with adjoining composting toilet and vanity