Douglas Bay Lot 49Gambier Island
Douglas Bay Lot 49
Water Front,Drilled Well, Private,
Shared Dock on Lot 50
- 53 Lot Bare Land Strata Waterfront and Non-waterfront Subdivision
- A 5 phased development ( November 2004 to October 2006)
- Average lot size is 3.7 acres
- The first 66 feet from high water mark inland is Crown Land
- All properties have their own drilled wells (well logs available)
- All properties have proven septic fields.
- Easy to develop building sites
- There is no requirement to build
- Zoned Settlement Residential
- Zoning permits the construction of 2 separate dwellings
- All properties have access to a beach
- The subdivision has its own barge landing area
- A developed a well surfaced road network with the subdivision
- All properties have use the 2 common docks
- Specific properties have use of 2 exclusive docks
- Many owners have installed their own private dock
- 20 minutes by private boat or water taxi from Lions Bay!
Lot 49 is a private 1.83-acre waterfront property, with breathtaking views of the Sound, and a drilled well producing an amazing 15 gpm. The suggested building site is literally a 1-minute walk to a shared large deep-water dock (access limited to 7 properties) located on lot 50. Come and build your dream cottage, zoning permits 2 dwellings, there is no requirement to build set up your campsite while you plan the next stage of your dream. Access to the waterfront is possible in at least 2 locations. The ever-popular Douglas Bay Development consists of 53 water and non waterfront acreages located at the north east corner of Gambier Island, a quick 20 minute boat ride from Lions Bay West Vancouver. Douglas Bay is a vibrant community of individuals and families.
Title: SL 49 DL 2979 Group 1 NWD Strata Plan BCS1539
2017 Taxes: $866.19
2017 Strata Fees: $700/ year for Road and Dock Maintenance
Well: 15 gpm YES that’s right!