Fircom Plateau Lot 22Gambier Island
Fircom Plateau Lot 22
5 Acres Expansive Breathing Western Views
24′ Rustler Trailer
- About The Fircom Community
- Fircom Lot 22 Description
- Fircom Lot 22 Details
- Fircom Lot 22 Plans and Forms
Fircom Plateau Community Fast Facts
- 60 Non waterfront view properties
- A 3 phase development ( 2006-2008)
- A fabulous community of great people
- 5 properties occupied full time
- Lot size 5 acres
- All properties have their own drilled well (well logs available)
- Properties have proven septic fields.
- Easy to develop building sites
- Driveways to the suggested building sites
- No requirement to build
- Zoned Settlement Residential
- Zoning permits the construction of 2 separate dwellings
- Beach access
- Barge landing area
- A developed road network with the subdivision
- Access to the government dock
- Fantastic views and sun exposure
- 20-25 minute water taxi service from Horseshoe Bay West Vancouver to the Fircom SCRD dock
- Fabulous beach located at the Fircom SCRD dock
- Community dock located under Lot 43
Fircom Plateau Lot 22 Gambier Island is a 5 acre very private property located on a west facing bluff with 180-degree views of Howe Sound. This special property enjoys all day sun and the most breathtaking sunsets. Included in this offering is a 1994 24 foot Rustler trailer that will provide you with immediate accommodation as you plan your forever cabin. I imagine family and friends gathering around an outdoor fire pit watching the world pass by as you are making smores and enjoying your favourite beverage. Privacy, peace, and nature are the words that come top of mind. If all of this is not enough there is an amazing well producing 8 g.p.m. and a designated perk tested septic field. A super easy property to develop, zoning permits 2 dwellings, there is no requirement to build and yes there is access to a beach.
Fircom Plateau is a short 25 minutes by water taxi or private boat from Horseshoe Bay, West Vancouver.
The dock and beach photos in the above gallery are of the Sunshine Coast Regional District (SCRD) dock and surrounding beach area, located on the south eastern edge of the community.
An amazing community with several full- time residents. A fabulous opportunity!
Title: Lot 22 District Lot 2519 NWD PLan BCP34692
Lot Size: 5 acres
2021 Taxes: 890.41
Homeowners Annual Association fee: $500 / year for Road and Dock Maintenance
Well: 105 ‘ Depth and 8 g.p.m.